The Tour Singapore covers Singapore City with Sentosa. During your Singapore City Tour, magnificent Merlion, see the Civic District, the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Visit one of the world's oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, the Thian Hock Keng temple and see a staggering 60,000 varieties of orchids in its famous National Orchid Garden. End the tour in the incredible Little India, the centre of Singapore’s Indian community.
Leave the city behind and head to the beautiful and idyllic island of Sentosa, perfect foil for the hustle and bustle of its neighboring island of Singapore. This small island is just a few hundred yards from the mainland but it has something for everyone. Spend a memorable morning at Sentosa Island with this great package. Visit the Butterfly Park, Insect Kingdom and S.E.A Aquarium, and see the award-winning "Images of Singapore".
Half the fun in visiting Sentosa is getting there - this tour involves a scenic cable car ride from Singapore.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Singapore with included breakfast
- Half day Singapore city tour
- Sentosa at Sundown with entrance fee
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary on SIC basis
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Meals other than specified (if any)
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature
- Items that are not mentioned in “ Cost Includes” section