Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as it form the basis of your contract with My Nepal Adventure Tours & Travels (P.) Ltd. By asking us to confirm your bookings, we are entitled to assume that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to them.
In order to secure your places on internal flights, book the best available guides and to accommodate to your preferences, an early booking is always highly recommended.
At time of booking any of tour / packages a non-refundable deposit of USD$250 per person per tour is due from the Client to My Nepal Adventure. If the booking is made 60 days or less prior to departure, full payment is due at the time of booking.
Clients should refer to the confirmation invoice sent by My Nepal Adventure regarding final payment for any Products booked. Payment of the balance for any Product is due 60 days before the departure date.
Cancellation and Refund
Notice of cancellation and refund request must be received in written form.
- For cancellations received up to 30 calendar days before the scheduled departure, a 20% cancellation fee will be charged.
- For cancellations received 15 -29 calendar days before the scheduled departure date a 60% cancellation fee will be charged.
- For cancellations received 7 -14 calendar days before the scheduled departure date a 80% cancellation fee will be charged.
- For cancellations received within 7 calendar days before the scheduled departure date a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you need to make a change to your holiday arrangement you must send us a notification via email at least 4 weeks before departure. For changes we charge up to 50 EUR per person.
Please note that individual travel insurance is not included in the tour price and all medical costs and other costs involved must be paid by the client. It is therefore strongly recommended that participants take out personal insurance, especially for the active tours.
We strongly recommend to all of our clients to purchase comprehensive travel insurance prior to departure to meet any contingencies.